This is the Willow Creek Heights Homeowners Association Web Site
Check back often for news and events, information about our neighborhood, and meeting dates.
|Getting ready to change your home or do major landscaping?
• be sure to submit your ARC Application to avoid any issues.
Want to know who did the original work on your home?
• consult the list of Arbor vendors
Please read the neighborhood FAQs!
• answers to the most common questions are here at your fingertips!
|Have an emergency?
• DIAL 911
• Have an issue that isn’t a 911 emergency?
To report abandoned cars, excessive noise or other troubles, please call the Washington County Non-Emergency number at 503.629.0111.
|Have a question?
• Start with the neighborhood FAQs
• Our Association Manager is Darcie Seal,
Bluestone & Hockley Real Estate Services, 503.222.3800. Please contact our manager with any questions you might have about our neighborhood or HOA policies.
• Visit Bluestone & Hockley Real Estate Services: www.bluestonehockley.com
• NEW! Bluestone & Hockley offers a full set of our community’s records, including updated financials, on this website. Please email to request the login info.
|Forget when to take out the yard debris & recycling?
• Here is a link to Walker Garbage Service’s Pickup Calendars. See ‘Washington County Customers’.
|Help keep our Homeowner dues low!
• It costs us all money to send out newsletters and notices and we’d like to keep these costs down by using more email. Send your email address to email@example.com to be added to our list.